Alerts allow you to receive real-time notifications for key events, such as connector or pipeline changes, status changes, pipeline lag, error messages and time series metrics such as 'No data in x time'.
- You can access alerts by clicking on your name and then choose Alerts.
- You will be presented with a list of available channels
- If you click the gear icon, you are shown a list of types of alerts to choose from
When you receive alerts, they will be sent to your chosen channels as well as in the app.
- Pipeline Broken (Status Broken)
- Pipeline Created/Edited/Deleted/Paused/Resumed
- Source Created/Edited/Deleted/Paused/Resumed
- Destination Created/Edited/Deleted/Paused/Resumed
- Latency > 3 minutes
- Connector/Pipeline receiving no data within 5 minutes
- Log error entries
- Improved messaging
- Who made the change
- Links to the change
- What changed
- Define time to be used for no data alert
- Setup per pipeline instead of all pipelines
- Transform jobs status changes & lag
Updated about 16 hours ago